The Maynooth Station was opened in 1907 by the Central Ontario Railway. In later years, it was taken over by the Canadian Northern Railway. The section of track was eventually abandoned in 1984.
We arrived at this location shortly behind the people on ATV's. We began taking pictures and coming to the conclusion that it was boarded up pretty solid. That was disappointing since, in earlier pictures we'd seen, it was still possible to get inside.
After brief conversation with the local folks, and satisfied with the pictures we took, we decided it was time to head back to our campground.